Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Getting ready for the big day!


So the big day is less than 4months away but we already have so much done and yet so much left to do. We officially have a place to live; it's small but it will do for a first apartment. We still have to register for gifts which we have been putting off way too long as well as finalize things like a reception hall and flowers! haha those to should have already been done. Within the next month or so we will begin packing so anyone who would like to get rid of some boxes we would gladly take them! I believe that once packing begins it will really hit us both that we will be moving 3 hours away from all that we know. In a way I am really excited to be moving that far because I kind of get to start fresh but I am also scared because I'm leaving all I've ever known kinda. But the one thing I am sure of is that I cannot wait to marry the love of my life and go on this journey with him!

1 comment:

  1. hey girlie!
    i had lots of fun last weekend!
    we need to do it again before the wedding!!!
    love you much!
    MWAH!
    (ps- i made a blog just so i could keep up with you feel special!)

    ReplyDelete